Former Students who lived at the residence while attending high school in Rankin Inlet, Nunavut between June 12, 1985 and December 31, 1997 and who were alive as of May 30, 2005 are entitled to the common experience payment and can apply for further compensation for any abuse they suffered at the school. Contact us to assist you with your claim and/or fill out the questionnaire below and send it back to us.

1-800-994-7477 or

Kivalliq Hall Questionnaire.pdf