It is easy to look at a real estate document and miss something. That is why hiring a trained and experienced real estate lawyer to help with the process is so important.
Your real estate lawyer sees what you can’t and knows what to do about it
Whether you are the buyer or seller of a property, you have rights and duties. It’s the job of a real estate lawyer to ensure you are aware of those responsibilities before you sign on the dotted line.
Our Services Include:
- New Home Construction and Financing
- Residential Purchase, Sales, and Financing
- Commercial & Agricultural Property Purchase, Sales and Financing
- Residential & Commercial Leasing, Landlord and Tenant Matters
- Developer and Builder Representation
- Builders Liens
- Land Development and Subdivision
- Condominium Setup and Organization
- Real Estate Disputes (i.e. Litigation, Foreclosures)
What Does a Real Estate Lawyer Do For You?
A property purchase involves payment and transfer of title, but it can also involve legal issues that can have significant implications such as hidden liabilities.
Here are the services the lawyers at Cooper Regel deliver to protect your interests:
- review the “fine print” in your purchase contract with you in non-technical terms
- identify any liabilities that are attached to the purchase of the property, such as a lien
- review the documents for the title, mortgage, and taxes
- complete the registration of legal documents
- ensure that you possess valid ownership documentation
And most importantly, we make sure your house is TRULY your home!
Your Home is the Single Largest Purchase of Your Lifetime -Protect it!
You might have heard of individuals who claim they can handle real estate legal service even though they are not lawyers. Or you might have seen do-it-yourself forms that promise to save your money. Sadly, a single wording error or omission could cost you hundreds or even thousands of dollars, or even lose the deal on your house.
Only an experienced Real Estate lawyer knows how to properly protect your interests while offering a professional guarantee that protects you and your investment.
Book and appointment with us today to discuss your real estate law needs.